Welcome to our ever-growing collection of detailed tattoo coloring pages. Each free printable PDF features popular tattoos in different styles.
Whether you want to plan your next piece of body art or just color some gorgeous images, this huge variety of tattoo coloring sheets will provide hours of artistic fun. Add your own creative touch to these free downloads!
Realistic Detailed Tattoo Coloring Pages
While we designed many of these detailed tattoo coloring pages for adults, we've also included different styles for teens too. Print some before you head in for your next tattoo or simply when you want to relax with a unique coloring sheet.
Detailed Adult Tattoo Coloring Pages to Download
All our high-resolution realistic tattoo coloring pages are standard US letter size, but they also print perfectly onto A4 paper. These printables are for personal, non-commercial use only.
Gather your markers, colored pencils, and tattoo guns (just kidding!) to color some beautiful modern tattoo designs today. Happy coloring!
What Will You Color Next?
If you enjoyed these free tattoo coloring pages, we think you'll love these too.
- Best Friend Coloring Pages | Friendship PDF Printables
- 3 BFFs Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Michael Myers Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Printable Turkey Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Veteran's Day Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Winter Hat Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Coloring Pages of Trees | Free PDF Printables
- Apple Tree Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Knitting Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Crochet Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Unique Tree of Life Coloring Pages for Adults
- Halloween Ghost Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
More Free Printables to Color
We've got loads of free printable PDF coloring pages. Download a few (or a hundred!) today.
- Tarantula Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Toilet Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables for Kids and Adults
- Skibidi Toilet Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Toilet Training Coloring Pages | Fun, Free PDF Printables
- Coloring Pages of Zombies | Free PDF Printables
- Cute Bat Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Car Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables for Kids and Adults
- Halloween Bookmarks to Color | Free PDF Printables
- Ghostface Coloring Pages | Free Scream Movie PDF Printables
- Monster Truck Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Fall Leaves Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
- Starbucks Coffee and Food Coloring Pages | Free PDF Printables
6 Craft Ideas to Do With Tattoo Coloring Sheets
Love the idea of tattoos, but can't handle the commitment? Here are ten fun things to do with your your badass tattoo pages instead of getting them inked on your body.
1. Tattooed Lamp Shade
Cut your favorite intricate designs from your unique tattoo coloring pages. Using a glue like modge podge, paste them to a plain lampshade.
When all your tattoos are added to the lampshade, add one final layer of modge podge to seal them.
The light from your lamp will illuminate your one-of-a-kind tattooed lampshade!
2. Temporary Tattoos
You can buy special temporary tattoo paper online or at craft stores. Transfer your colored tattoo design onto the tattoo paper as per the product's instructions.
This is a great way to wear your artwork on your skin without any permanent commitment.
3. Customized Journal Covers
Personalize your journals, notebooks, and school binders with your finished tattoo coloring pages.
Once you've colored your favorites, turn them into book covers using adhesive paper such as contact paper. (Clear packaging tape can work well in a pinch too!)
You'll have a beautiful piece of art you can enjoy each time you sit down to work.
4. Coloring Contest
Pick your favorite printable coloring pages, gather friends or family, and set a time limit for everyone to color their favorite tattoo.
Once time is up, you all share your work and vote for your favorite colored pages.
For extra fun, add categories such as most realistic tattoo, tattoo that would work in real life, or design that would be the most painful to get tattooed on your body.
5. Mood Board
If you're hesitant to ink your body, you can still celebrate tattoo artistry without making a permanent mark on your skin.
Attach your favorite colored tattoo designs to a large piece of poster board or foam core. Add photos, quotes, and other inspiring items.
Place it somewhere where you can see it daily, changing and adding to your color palette as your inspiration evolves.
6. Clothing Design Inspiration
Review your colored pages and select designs that would look good on clothing.
Sketch a t-shirt or bag and draw your design onto it, then use fabric markers or paints to create your design on actual clothing.